After several weeks of rumors and leaks, the Huawei Nova 6 5G was finally officially unveiled during an event in China. This smartphone comes equipped with high-end specs and an attractive price, but you can forget about support for Google apps and services.
Considering its price, which starts at around €480, can be an interesting option for those who do not care about Google services. In addition, the capabilities of its two front cameras will impress any user.
Huawei Nova 6 5G specifications
- 6.57 “inch Full HD + display with top right punch hole and 2.5D curved glass
- Kirin 990 Processor
- 5G Balong 5000 Modem
- 8 GB RAM
- Up to 256 GB of storage
- Triple rear camera: 40MP (wide) + 8MP (ultra wide) + 8MP (telephoto)
- Dual front camera: 32MP (wide) + 8MP (ultra wide)
- Side fingerprint reader
- 4,200mAh battery with 40W quick charge support
Price and availability
During the event, no information on possible global availability was revealed. Therefore, we will have to rely on official information for the Chinese market, where it will be available on December 12th.
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB Internal Memory – €480
- 8 GB RAM + 256 GB Internal Memory – €540
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB Internal Memory (4G variant) – €410
Huawei Nova 6 5G is the new “Selfie King”
Even before it was officially unveiled, the Nova 6 5G was already making headlines thanks to the capabilities of its front cameras. The renowned company DxOMark published this morning the results of its tests on these cameras, which culminated with a total of 100 points.
As the first smartphone to reach this mark, the Huawei Nova 6 5G has become today’s best smartphone for selfies. However, it is important to remember that the results obtained in these tests do not always reflect the actual experience of everyday life.