OPPO A92, the new medium range of the Chinese manufacturer, has arrived on the market in a silent way and is already in presale on the Indonesian site of Lazada, a well-known online retailer in Singapore. The OPPO smartphone is characterized by the presence of five cameras, one of which is in the hole in the display.
The design of the quadruple rear camera takes up what is now a trend, with the sensors contained in a rectangular element, located in the upper left corner of the smartphone. There is a fingerprint reader integrated in the on / unlock button with the battery that stands out in an otherwise anonymous data sheet.
- 6.5-inch FullHD + (1080 × 2400 pixel) screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Mobile Platform with 2 GHz octa core CPU and Adreno 610 GPU
- 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual band connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0, GGPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Quadruple rear camera with 48-megapixel main sensor (f / 1.7), 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, 2-megapixel monochrome sensor and 2-megapixel depth sensor
- 16 megapixel front sensor with AI
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18-watt fast charge
- dual SIM, side fingerprint reader
- dimensions of 162 × 75.5 × 8.9 mm and weight of 192 grams
- Android 10 with custom ColorOS 7.1 interface
Availability and price of OPPO A92
Three colours available for OPPO A92: Aurora Purple, Twilight Black and Shining White. The price in Indonesia is set at 3,999,000 rupees, equivalent to around 255 euros. There are no indications on the possibility that the new smartphone will also be marketed in western markets, where however it could come with a different name.